July 10, 2017 at 12:14 pm #11746
The only way for me to fix these issues is when I have access to the specific NAS model,
so I can adapt my code for that model.
I’m working on a generic solution, but involves rewriting about 60% of all code,
so still some work ahead of me. 😉
K.RensJuly 10, 2017 at 1:10 pm #11747
Is there anything I can do to help solving this problem by my side ?July 10, 2017 at 1:56 pm #11748
1) Describe exactly the problem
2) Run via ssh following command:
And share the output.
3) Tell me the precise model of your synology
Usually this already solves quite some problems.
K.RensJuly 10, 2017 at 2:17 pm #11750
1) Problem and tries :
– Under “Graphics” menu, I only have this message in the middle of the screen : “Unable to connect to the database; verify your “Database” service’s properties.”
– This message remain identical if database service is installed or not.
– I have tried the 3 “ln” methods explained in your installation procedure for DSM 6.x, but unsuccessfully (and unfortunately, I have not keep original version of this file).
– When I try to add a Yahoo Weather, sometimes it didn’t keep name or town, sometimes yes.
2) php -m :
3) My Syno is :
Modèle : DS214play
Processeur : INTEL Atom CE5335
Vitesse d’horloge du processeur : 1.6 GHz
Coeurs de processeur : 2
Mémoire physique totale : 1024 Mo
Version du DSM : DSM 6.1.2-15132
Thank you for your help 🙂July 10, 2017 at 2:21 pm #11751
PS : When we add “database” service, we have to manage with option or not ?
Particularly, what about :
– Port : 4025
– Automatic restart : yes
– Database : PulseStationDB
– Username : root
– Password : ??? (some asterisks)
– Host : localhost
– Devices : empty
Perhaps something to do with username and password no ?
July 22, 2017 at 6:18 pm #11769
- This reply was modified 3 years ago by LMQT.
Do you have some (good) news for us please ?
JefJuly 24, 2017 at 12:02 am #11770
The good news is that your php (ln command) is working.
– Use MariaDB 5, version 10 is not ready and stable enough yet on Synology.
– If you have a clean install of MariaDB 5, then:
So yes, no password, remove any asterisks.
After that it should just work.
If not, reach out to us via the chat.
I’m available several evenings.
K.RensJanuary 1, 2020 at 3:47 pm #13519TomaParticipant
I have the same Problem, but your solution dose not work. Do you have a other Idesa?
Thx TorstenJanuary 1, 2020 at 6:26 pm #13520TomaParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.