1) Problem and tries :
– Under “Graphics” menu, I only have this message in the middle of the screen : “Unable to connect to the database; verify your “Database” service’s properties.”
– This message remain identical if database service is installed or not.
– I have tried the 3 “ln” methods explained in your installation procedure for DSM 6.x, but unsuccessfully (and unfortunately, I have not keep original version of this file).
– When I try to add a Yahoo Weather, sometimes it didn’t keep name or town, sometimes yes.
PS : When we add “database” service, we have to manage with option or not ?
Particularly, what about :
– Port : 4025
– Automatic restart : yes
– Database : PulseStationDB
– Username : root
– Password : ??? (some asterisks)
– Host : localhost
– Devices : empty
Perhaps something to do with username and password no ?
This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by LMQT.
The good news is that your php (ln command) is working.
– Use MariaDB 5, version 10 is not ready and stable enough yet on Synology.
– If you have a clean install of MariaDB 5, then:
So yes, no password, remove any asterisks.
After that it should just work.
If not, reach out to us via the chat.
I’m available several evenings.