FGR222 invert up-down in imperihome

Free domotica! Forums Feature requests FGR222 invert up-down in imperihome

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  K.Rens 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

macgreg0r
    Participant

Is it possible to invert UP and Down button in imperihome service for a specified device (FGR222)?
    I don’t know if it’s my cabling that is wrong, but in Imperihome service up button is shutting the roller off and down is opening it.

djandib
    Participant

Hi,
    I think you cabling is wrong. Just turn around the 2 cables which lead from the FGR222 to the shutter.
    I have 5 of them in use and all work fine.

macgreg0r
    Participant

hello,

I know that I can invert cables, but I have 7 FGR-222 and those are in walls behind manual switchs, and realy hard to access, and specialy hard to remount…
    I’d like to invert commands logicaly to same me time to unmount a remont all modules.

djandib
    Participant

Maybe you can work only with level.
    Normal: 99-> Open.
    So don`t use the switch OPEN, but new level=1

Possible?

macgreg0r
    Participant

I’m using level 100% = close and 0% = Open for me.
    the thing that is anoying is that imperihome icon is open when close and close when open.
    Plus button up and down inverted…
    I wich I could logicaly invert imperihome display, like add a logical “not”.

K.Rens
    Keymaster

I totally agree it would be nice, but it would be quite some development for fixing wrong wiring…
    You could use custom icons inside Imperihome or use scenes for it. But I agree it’s not nice…

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.