Fibaro FGRM-222 or FGR-222, difference?

Free domotica! Forums Off-Topic Fibaro FGRM-222 or FGR-222, difference?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  macgreg0r 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

macgreg0r
    Participant

I ‘d like to add roller shutter (7) command to my installation, and wanted to buy it through pulse-station store (a way to thank you for your hard job).
    but I can’t find only FGRM-222 on your store, which is the old version relaced by FGR-222.
    1- What is the diffrence, I can’t find any info about that?
    2- I saw with my-domotique ad in pulse-station that FGR-222 is available, is that the same thing is I buy to there store or yours?

thanks

PS: I’m in search for a zwave remote to my installation to drive thoses shutter and some pluggs, what can be added or what is recommand for pulse-station.

Mika
    Mika
    Keymaster

Maybe Koen have to answer to that question, he is responsible for the store.

I suppose that the difference are minors and I also suppose that we can add the FGR-222 to the store too.

For a remote, you have the Nodon controller which is good and supported by PulseStation

K.Rens
    Keymaster

We indeed only sell the newer version, FGR-222.
    I’ve updated the store description for you.
    The difference is normally only that you can put thicker wires in it.

As remote controller: I am very happy with the Nodon one.
    It’s the best one I’ve had so far.

Do not hesitate to ask us if some hardware is missing, we can sell anything 🙂

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

macgreg0r
    Participant

Thanks for your answers.
    I think I’ll order in few days.
    About the remote, I’d like to control the 7 shutter of the house 1 by one, and have a centralised button to control all at once.
    I think nodon remote can’t do that because there is not enough buttons, am I wrong?

Miss Laura
    Miss Laura

The nodon has 4 buttons, BUT: you can do several actions with the buttons.
    Eg: short press, long press, double press.
    This makes it possible to do a lot more with this small remote 🙂

Have fun,
    Laura

macgreg0r
    Participant

I have finaly ordered FGRM-222, hope to receive them soon 😀
    but with not remote for the moment, I’ll use my phone as a remote for the moment.

macgreg0r
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to use FGR-222 as a multilevel switch, but it is not well recognized. It is acting as a single 2 way switch, the roller only goes up and down until the end of course.
    Can you help me?
    I compare what I get in “properties” with an other member of the forum and I dont get the same options. If I can’t set multi level of opening this FGR-222 does not have any interest, and I will return the whole modules.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.