Fibaro Smoke Sensor Blocky rules

Free domotica! Forums How can I …? Synology NAS Fibaro Smoke Sensor Blocky rules

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  coldbringer 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

guillaume
    Participant

Hello,
    Anyone know how to setup a blocky rule for the Fibaro Smoke Sensor? I would like to setup a pushover or text message when smoke alarm is triggered. So far I was able to setup a blocky rule alerts based on temperature but I could not find anything based on when alarm is triggered.
    Feel free to share your blocky rules if you have one for the smoke sensor.
    thank you

G

K.Rens
    Keymaster

Hi,

Doesn’t this work?
    http://screencast.com/t/aqxHsBguwNp

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

guillaume
    Participant

Let me give it a try. Keep u posted
    thanks
    G

G

leroymth
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to know if it’s running on your side Guillaume cause I’m trying to use block Device Event but it does not work on my side with my Fibaro Motion Sensor….

Thx.

Mika
    Mika
    Keymaster

I dont know if it’s solved now but you have to associate the controller to the correct group to send a Basic Event.
    To know which group send a basic event, you have to read the documentation.
    After that, you’ll be able to use the event block

Mika

coldbringer
    Participant

Another question regarding the Smoke Sensor in Blockly: Fibaro advertising says, the Smoke Sensor can be used as a siren in case of intruder alert. Any idea how that works? Obviously, there is no “Turn on Siren” property for the Smoke Sensor.

Thx

K.Rens
    Keymaster

I’ve been wondering this myself as well.
    I’ve been unable to do it so far.
    https://bitbucket.org/Bilil/pulsestation/issues/238/fibaro-smoke-sensor-cannot-be-used-as

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

coldbringer
    Participant

Maybe it’s only via Alarm Class Associations?! But even if that worked, how to deactivate again?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.