How to setup a Rfxcom 433Mhz device!

Free domotica! Forums Protocol-specific Rfxcom How to setup a Rfxcom 433Mhz device!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  macgreg0r 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Mika
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m looking for people to test the service “rfxcom”.
    I’m almost done with my library. I successfully make working a chacon remote controller with 3 wall plugs.

What I need :
    * Remote access to your PulseStation
    * Access to FileStation (folder web/PulseStation)

Why :
    * it will allow me to install/update manually the service
    * it will allow me to consult the logs

You can send me a mail at “info [at] pulse-station.com” if you are interessted.

Mika

Dejavas
    Participant

Hi Mika,

What is the status of this project?

Thanks.

Dejavas
    Participant

Hi Mika,

I’m currently using a homewizard.nl with klikaanklikuit.nl switches. The system is not reliable so I want to buy a rfxtrx433e vfxcom transceiver and start using Pulse station on my Synology NAS. After getting this up and running with the 433 Mhz switches I want to buy a Z Wave transceiver and change the most important switches to Z Wave.

Is this already possible?

Please let me know.

Mika
    Mika
    Keymaster

I’m busy on it. Here I’m working at the next release (which will come soon) and then continue with the rfxcom. I’ve something working but I still need to do some stuff to release a first version. THen I’ll need your input to add your devices…

djandib
    Participant

Hi Mika,
    anything new about this project?
    It`s gonna be hot in southern Germany 😉
    Andi

Miss Laura
    Miss Laura

As far as I know he managed to get some devices to work.
    But he hasn’t finished the full package yet.

Since he is working on another project now, I’ll check with him whether I can finish it for him,
    but I don’t have access to his code.
    Will keep you posted once there is news.

Have fun,
    Laura

Miss Laura
    Miss Laura

Fyi: I don’t have rfxcom devices nor the usb key, so I would still need to order those for you, so I can test it.

Have fun,
    Laura

sebpianiste
    Participant

Hi,

With 433Mhz, you can contrôle a device with low tension ( 5v-12v ). because you can find a relay, works with low DC tension ( from batteries for example). Every Zwave relay module (to pilote a device ON-OFF) i can find on web, need 110v-220v AC Tension… Maybe 30v DC but not 5V…

An example : http://milillicuti.com/piloter-un-robot-aspirateur-neato-xv-avec-un-systeme-domotique/

Because it works on 7.2V DC.

And lot of other small devices working on DC batteries…Led Lights (garden) etc …

Thanks

macgreg0r
    Participant

Hello,

Is the rfxcom library avaiblable?
    I finaly managed to make my rfxcom433E control some Lidl SylverCrest wallplugs, and now I’m interested in adding them to my pulsestation system.
    I know that this thread is 2years old…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.