December 21, 2016 at 3:15 pm #3987
I included z-weather sensor from popp (http://www.popp.eu/de/produkte/sensoren/z-weather/) into my z-wave network. The sensor works so far. However, the inclusion seems to have an influence on the status of my other actuators (fibaro roller shutters und relay switches). The status of these actuators is after the inclusion of z-weather alway “true” (properties of z-wave module in pulsestation) independet to the position of my roller shutters and switches. However, Blockly Rules still work, but imperihome always shows that my roller shutter are open even if they are closed.
Excluding z-weather and resetting the configurations files helps to “repair” the situation. Afterwards the status of my switches and roller shutters is fine…
I did the inclusion process several times in different orders…always with the same result (described above)
Do you have an idea how I can solve the problem?
Thanks in advance for your quick answer!
MichaelDecember 21, 2016 at 10:18 pm #3992
Did you check the associations, no strange associations where created after the inclusion?
As I understood the status of your devices is wrong inside Imperihome AND inside the zwave service properties of each devices AND inside the PulseStation front-end dashboard?
Because if it’s only inside Imperihome, that’s the place for me to fix, if it’s everywhere, I need to do deeper investigation.
I don’t have the device myself, so difficult to debug 😉
K.RensDecember 22, 2016 at 9:09 am #3994
thanks for your quick reply. Yes the status in imperihome and z-wave service properties is worng. I checked it also for the dashboard: Same issue. I Checked the associations. None of my devices has any associations (derived from the service properties tab) except to the z-wave controller.
Some more information: After the inclusion of the z-weather sensor the sensor starts working. Values (temperature, pressure, wind etc.) are received by the controller and displayed in the service properties (Status of inclusion: PROBE). Some Hours later the status changes to “STATIC” and the values are frozen in the service properties. However, in my database service and graphics the values are correct…I never reached the Status “COMPLETE”
What do you suggest?
Thanks in advance
MichaelJanuary 9, 2017 at 10:41 am #4042
hope you had a good start into the new year, all the best!!
Could you afford some time for my problem? Meanwhile I included the sensor several times…always with the before described result…
Would it help if I send you the z-wave log from the pulsestation?
Thanks in advance for your quick reply!
MichaelJanuary 11, 2017 at 12:10 am #4052
I’m still saving to buy the device so I can test it locally and debug the issue.
After CES is done and all new z-wave hardware is announced, I’m planning on release a new update of the zwave service with the latest configuration.
I’m secretly hoping this will solve all issues.
I cannot release the zwave service update now, as there are some major problems known in the current available version, so I need to wait till it’s fixed and working stable again.
A lot of devices are being added with brand new parameters, so it’s not the best time to update 😉
K.RensJanuary 11, 2017 at 1:04 pm #4056
Thanks for your quick response! Ok sounds like it takes some time…or what do you think how long the new version will take…January 11, 2017 at 11:21 pm #4057
I was planning on doing the update end of this month.
Feel free to buy private support in the shop and then I can build a package just for you earlier.
But you may have bugs :-p
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.