Logging of Sensor Values

Free domotica! Forums How can I …? Synology NAS Logging of Sensor Values

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mika Mika 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

coldbringer
    Participant

Hey,

I read on the Fibaro website, that the Fibaro HomeStation keeps a history of reported values from all connected sensors (e.g. temperature, level of smoke contained in the air, …). Can I somehow do this with PulseStation? Is that what the “Database Service” is for? How does it work?

Thx
    Carlos

Mika
    Mika
    Keymaster

Yes the database service is for that.
    Just install it and configure it with the right username password.

Once it’s correctly configured, data are collected by the different services.

After that you can define graphics via the dedicated menu in the administration panel or define a graphic device via the database service so you can display it on your dashboard.

jamat
    Participant

Hi Mika,

And is there a way for viewing that in imperihome app? I have seen graphics in imperihome demo system by clicking a sensors.

Thks
    Jordi

coldbringer
    Participant

And another question: what is “the right username and password”?

coldbringer
    Participant

hey, I used puTTY to login and connect to the MariaDB service on the diskstation. but which user name and password should I use? I can login without a password but it won’t let me access the “PulseStationDB”. Please let me know.

Mika
    Mika
    Keymaster

I think that the default user/password is “root/root”, you can install PhpMyAdmin to easily manage your DB.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.