my.pulse-station not able to reach my synology

Free domotica! Forums How can I …? Synology NAS my.pulse-station not able to reach my synology

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Mika Mika 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sickfear
    Participant

Hi,

As far as I understand, the idea of this service is for my PulseStation instance to be “permanently” connected to my.pulse-station being able to manage it without opening ports and exposing the whole PulseStation to the internet. The same concept currently applied for DSApps which are accessible through username.synology.me. Am I right?

I have correctly configured all params on my Synology’s PulseStation but I get an error trying to access it through my.pulse-station.com — It seems that we cannot access your PulseStation server.

I have allowed communication from Synology itself to mentioned 4020 port and also 4090 (as this one appears on advance properties).

Is there something else I missed?

Thanks in advance and congrats for this great product guys!
    Regards

K.Rens
    Keymaster

Did you fill in the correct data inside my.pulse-station.com?
    mypulsestation-key
    mypulsestation-email
    user-to-sync

It needs it in order to know which synology to connect to.

After you install the myPulseStation add-on, configure the settings inside my.pulse-station.com, wait 5 minutes and then it should have downloaded your device settings etc.
    It should then just work.

It’s a push from your pulsestation installation to my.pulse-station.com
    So normally no ports should be opened additionally, your synology just needs internet access.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

leroymth
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry K.Rens, I’m encountering same issue too.
    Port 4020 & 4090 are opened on my side and for me configuration is OK too…
    Can I send you screenshots by emails?
    Thx.

mercusot
    Participant

Hi,

Same issue for me. Inscription on my.pulsestation never asked me for user-to-sync or phonenumbers that seems to be filled in mypulsestation service.

After creating new user and receiving my pulsestation key by email, I filled the information in mypulsestation service but the web interface endlessly says “Retrieving data from your PulseStation server …”

Mika
    Mika
    Keymaster

Can you check that the MyPulseStation service is up to date ?
    There is also a difference between dsm 5 (php5) and dsm6(php5.6)

leroymth
    Participant

Hi Mika,
    Your tips about change of PHP Version seems to not solve the case….still same message as Mercusot.
    Regards

Mika
    Mika
    Keymaster

And the version of MyPulseStation, what is it ?

leroymth
    Participant

On my side v 1.0.5 is installed.
    I just checked once again (as yesterday I applied tips on PHP 5.6 versus 6), but still not available.

mercusot
    Participant

I’m still on DSM 5, version 1.3.1 of pulse-station (core 1.0.5 and Scene 1.0.4)

Mika
    Mika
    Keymaster

I’ll take a look because I’m also on dsm5…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.