Problems starting with PulseStation on my Diskstation

Free domotica! Forums How can I …? Synology NAS Problems starting with PulseStation on my Diskstation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Mika Mika 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Dave
    Participant

Hello everybody,

i try to set up my system but i have some difficulties. The general setup was not a problem, but for example changing settings of my Fibaro motion sensor or Danfoss Living connect makes me lot of problems.

I move to services/z-wave/click on editing/settings, change the settings and click on ok. But the settings weren’t saved. So when i reopen the settings i find all the standard settings again. This happens with my Fibaro and my Danfoss.
    I tried to change the settings here: web\PulseStation\data\zwcfg_0xf2b94053.xml. But After changing them some of the settings change back to the original value. For example i can’t change the current Day on the Danfoss or change the current hour and minute.

On “https://www.pulse-station.com/forums/topic/danfoss-live-connect/” you write Pulsestation generates panels on its own. But when I follow your instruction nothing ist going to happen. There are no automatically generated panels.

Currently I can’t open any Graphics. I only see Loading database’s data without any end.

Can you please help me?

K.Rens
    Keymaster

Hi,

It sounds like you did not install MariaDB inside your synology?
    Can you try installing this package first?

It stores parameters until your device picks it up, it’s needed to store data that will be shown in the graph’s, …
    You can best also install the database service from the store and link it to the database.
    Then it can store your graph data.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

Dave
    Participant

Hallo,

MariaDB is already installed and I use the root user for PulseStation.

Dave
    Participant

Okay after editing the Port in my Synology the Graphics are available. But the other Problems stay the same.

K.Rens
    Keymaster

For parameter changes I also have to wait about one hour for devices without a battery and about 24 hours for wake-up devices (with battery) before they are actually updated.
    But that’s quite normal, no?

You can speed up the learning of new parameters a bit by waking up the devices a few times, eg by pressing the button 3 times.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

coldbringer
    Participant

Oh well, Dave’s problems sound all too familiar to me. Same here: When I make changes to the parameters of my Fibaro Smoke Sensors they will be ignored. Not a single change has ever worked here – despite waiting for days, making sure the device has been awake (log-file) and having the MariaDB-Package on the diskstation. I think there is a general issue behind this symptom.

Mika
    Mika
    Keymaster

I’m busy with the updating of the Zwave Service and especially the OpenZwave library.
    Wait for the next release…

Dave
    Participant

Thanks!

René
    Participant

Hi,

should fix the latest version of PulseStation this “device – update – problem”? Because my problems are still exist. I can’t change for example the date on my Danfoss Living connect 13

Kind regards,
    René

K.Rens
    Keymaster

We don’t have a danfoss living connect 13, so we cannot test it.
    But the smoke sensor parameters have been tested and are working for me in the latest beta.
    As far as I know, it’s supposed to be released soon.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

René
    Participant

But I bought a danfoss living connect 13 in the pulse-station shop?! I thought you support the products you sell?
    It is still not possible to change the time or date, but I could change the wacke up time. So I hope to reduce the battery consumption. The danfoss LC13 needs more then 20% battery power once a month.

BR
    René

Mika
    Mika
    Keymaster

Dont know why you cannot change the wake up interval. Maybe a bug in the openzwave library.
    But believe me, 20% in a month is not so bad. It means that your battery will work for 5 month which is “normal” for zwave device.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.