Recommended PulseStation host

Free domotica! Forums Off-Topic Recommended PulseStation host

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    toddmcgill
    Participant

Greetings. I have both a Synology NAS and a Raspberry Pi. I’m not sure which device I should use to host PulseStation. What are the pros/cons of each? Which is recommended? Thanks.

K.Rens
    Keymaster

I would use the fastest device of both, with most memory.
    I personally use my Synology, as it has 2 gigs of ram.
    My raspberry pi is still the first version (the oldest one) and it is way less smooth.
    The newer raspberry pi’s are both fine.

Another reason I prefer the synology, is that I then have only 1 device that needs to be powered on, as my nas is always on. And I also have only 1 device to update and maintain.

Depends a bit on what you prefer, but i would go for speed first.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

ciararoisin
    Participant

Everyone should be aware of the intensity of maintaining a LinkedIn profile nowadays. It leaves a quick and instant impact on the authorities about a person’s educational background and past job experiences. Many companies and their HR managers use it as a medium to judge and analyze a person’s professional career. During covid many companies were founded to offer the LinkedIn profile writing websites ireland to the local and international clients. The companies offer their services at a very economical rate and have some amazing academic writers and graphic designers in their team who take full responsibility for managing and maintaining the client’s LinkedIn profiles. The profile should have a precise summary of a person’s professional career’s interests and all the relevant details about the certifications and past job experiences.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.