What are easy tips to set up HP office jet pro 6978?

Free domotica! Forums Off-Topic What are easy tips to set up HP office jet pro 6978?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Setting up HP office jet pro 6978 printer is not an easy thing. It needs technical expertise. I need a printer for my personal usages, so I want to use Hp office jet pro 6978. I have purchased it before two weeks and now, I want to set up this printing machine using 123.hp.com/setup 6978. I don’t have a strong technical background for completing the setup procedure of the HP printer. I have entered the model number of my printing machine in the displaying box just by opening 123.hp.com/setup 6978. Then, I am performing the shown steps in suitable ways. Now, I am facing a problem. What should be the next step? So anyone can guide me step by step for this process.

Participant

I am also using an HP printer infact I recently bought a 3D printer from labor day coupons at reecoupons, Maybe there is an issue with your software because I also set up my printer through following guidelines giving in the book, or maybe in the first step, you are doing something wrong, can you send me a screenshot of your issue?

Participant

Install HP Smart and add your printer

HP Smart will help you:

Install printer software and drivers
    Connect to Wi-Fi
    Create an HP account and register your printer
    Load paper and install ink or toner cartridges
    Print from any device by installing HP Smart software on all devices

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.