Do you want to make modifications to PulseStation?
Great, let’s get started!
Use the PHP block inside blocky to add any custom PHP function you’d like to PulseStation.
This allows you to call api’s, read & process data, switch IP based devices, …
If you create a custom php block, please share it with us in the forums, so others can enjoy it as well!
Write a new module (service, panel, …) for PulseStation.
This is basically a zip file that can be installed by users from within the Add-ons.
There are 6 kinds of Add-ons you can develop:
- Panels: this is the front end, displayed in the dashboard for the users. Eg: buttons to switch the state of devices, or display of current temperature.
- Themes: allows you to completely change the entire design of PulseStation
- Menu’s: add an item (eg: dropdown menu) inside the blue ribbon on top of PulseStation, next to your login name.
- Services: talk to devices, read status, change status, update data, write to logs, … This is what works in the background for you.
- Layouts: different ways to display your devices inside the dashboard. Eg: floor plan, grid, …
- System: read and overwrite system data. You should not need this.
Please first read our first high-level tutorials:
We are working on adding more information soon, but meanwhile do not hesitate to ask questions in the forum or chatbox.