Domotica gratuit › Forums › Report a bug › unable to pair Fibaro sensor after Synology update › Répondre à : unable to pair Fibaro sensor after Synology update
Since you have only 1 device, you could do following:
1) Go into http://ip/PulseStation/administration/#/services/zwave
Under controller commands:
– reset the controller
– clear config files
2) Remove the current config files manually under:
3) Fibaro Motion Sensor reset procedure:
1) Make sure the battery works and is in place.
2) Press and hold the B-button for 4-6 seconds until the LED glows
signaling the 2nd menu level.
3) Release the B-button.
4) Again, press the B-button briefly.
Successful reset will be confirmed with the LED changing colour to
red and fading.
4) Then to add it again:
1) Insert the battery into the Fibaro Motion Sensor. Enclosure lock is
marked with a dot. Make sure the device is located within the direct
range of the main controller.
2) Set the main controller into the learning mode (see before, in ad admin panel under controller commands: Add device, wait till it’s ready to add your device).
3) Quickly, triple click the B-button – LED diode will glow blue.
4) Fibaro Motion Sensor will be detected and included in the Z-Wave
5) Wait for the main controller to configure the sensor.
6) If necessary, wake up the Motion Sensor by triple clicking the
7) LED diode will glow blue to confirm the sensor woke up, and then
wait for the main controller to configure the sensor
This should always work. 🙂