DSM 6.0-7321

Domotica gratuit Forums How can I …? Synology NAS DSM 6.0-7321

Mots-clés : 

10 sujets de 46 à 55 (sur un total de 55)
  • Auteur
    Participant

Hi,

so what helped was to type “sudo killall core”. Now I got the following messages
    Within PulseStation Core Service is running, but the two other standard services “Identification” and “Scene” are still red crossed. I’m not able to start them:

/volume1/web/PulseStation/services/core/core
    2016-03-29 23:05:08.551 Starting service Core at port : 4020
    2016-03-29 23:05:11.581 Forwarding message : 0|HUB|HUB|AUTORESTART
    NRUN
    2016-03-29 23:05:11.755 Message Finished, remove it from the stack (0|HUB|HUB|A UTORESTART)
    2016-03-29 23:05:21.851 Forwarding message : 0|HUB|HUB|AUTORESTART
    NRUN
    2016-03-29 23:05:22.128 Message Finished, remove it from the stack (0|HUB|HUB|A UTORESTART)
    PHP Warning: file_get_contents(/volume1/web/PulseStation/services/core/../../us r/queue.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /volume1/web/ PulseStation/services/core/queue.php on line 11

Warning: file_get_contents(/volume1/web/PulseStation/services/core/../../usr/que ue.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /volume1/web/Pulse Station/services/core/queue.php on line 11
    PHP Warning: fopen(/volume1/web/PulseStation/services/core/../../usr/queue_trea ted.json): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /volume1/web/PulseStation /services/core/utils.php on line 3

Warning: fopen(/volume1/web/PulseStation/services/core/../../usr/queue_treated.j son): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /volume1/web/PulseStation/serv ices/core/utils.php on line 3
    2016-03-29 23:05:31.221 Forwarding message : 0|HUB|HUB|AUTORESTART
    NRUN
    2016-03-29 23:05:31.399 Message Finished, remove it from the stack (0|HUB|HUB|A UTORESTART)
    2016-03-29 23:05:41.490 Forwarding message : 0|HUB|HUB|AUTORESTART
    NRUN
    2016-03-29 23:05:41.673 Message Finished, remove it from the stack (0|HUB|HUB|AUTORESTART)
    2016-03-29 23:05:51.770 Forwarding message : 0|HUB|HUB|AUTORESTART
    NRUN
    2016-03-29 23:05:51.994 Message Finished, remove it from the stack (0|HUB|HUB|AUTORESTART)
    PHP Warning: file_get_contents(/volume1/web/PulseStation/services/core/../../usr/queue.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /volume1/web/PulseStation/services/core/queue.php on line 11

MikaMika
    Maître des clés

the “killall” is just to be sure that all the processes named “core” are killed.
    In your case, it look like the “autorestart” functionnality didnt work.

What if you run the service “identifcation” and “scene” manually ?

Participant

Hello Mika,

within PulseStation I tried it several times to start “identification” and “scene” service…without success. Or do you mean with run manually another procedure?

Regards
    Michael

Maître des clés

Hi Michael,

Indeed, can you try starting the scenes and identification service via ssh as well?
    Prefix it with sudo, just in case.

They are located inside /services/* folder, same structure as core.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

Participant

Hi,

i tried to start by ssh the identification and scene service without success and the message:
    Error accepting connection: Function not implemented

Do you have an idea?

Regards
    Michael

Participant

Hi,

meanwhile I listed all running processes with the ps command in the ssh shell. The only process which is running and related to PulseStation is the core service (/var/services/web/PulseStation/services/core/core). Identification and Scene Service are not running. Also if I’m installing a new service like backup the process is not running.

I my message #3082 pulsestation seem to miss some files or simular. Can these information help?

I really need your help, would appreciate if you respond quick…

Regards
    Michael

Participant

Hi there,

I still have the problems after installation of PS 1.3.1. Core Service ist running and other basic services (scene and identification service) are not starting. Even other installed services are not starting. Are there any ideas from your side to solve the problem(s)?

Up to now I(we) “only” tried to kill processes by ssh without success.

If I’m the only one with these problems would it make sense to make a remote session on my computer. Do you offer this?

Regards
    Michael

Participant

Hi,

meanwhile I un- and reinstalled all related Programms (MariaDB, WebStation, phpMyAdmin incl. deleting of web folder and shut down and boot up of my Synology NAS) to see if here could be a reason for the non running services of pulsestation (identification and scene service). Unfortunately without success.

Do you have further suggestions to help me?

Regards
    Michael

Participant

Hi. Since upgrading to this version I cannot write to the Database. I have clean installed MariaDB and Pulse Station to ensure there isn’t a configuration issue but this hasn’t worked. I have a clean Database (no Tables) but no matter what I try I cannot write to the database. I have checked the host (localhost),username (root) and password.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

MikaMika
    Maître des clés

For those who have some problem, you can read that page : https://www.pulse-station.com/ufaqs/dsm-6-installation/

Another point, it looks like the arm arch (88f6281, 88f6282) works with the toolchain of DSM5.
    To test it, simply uninstall and reinstall PulseStation

There are some “big” differences between DSM5 and 6

10 sujets de 46 à 55 (sur un total de 55)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.