Imperihome doesn't find Greenwave devices

Domotica gratuit Forums How can I …? Android / iOS / Windows Phone Imperihome doesn't find Greenwave devices

Mots-clés : ,

Ce sujet a 6 réponses, 2 participants et a été mis à jour par  hgravatar, il y a 1 an et 6 mois.

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)
  • Auteur

hgravatar
    Participant

I’ve installed the Imperihome app on my iPhone. And adding the Imperihome Standard System works. It even does it without supplying my login and password. Is that correct?

Then I want to add my GreenWave Powernodes. However, when I want to add it to my Dashboard by choosing a device widget, it doesn’t show any devices. How do I solve this?

Any help appreciated.

Henri

K.Rens
    Admin bbPress

For android imperihome should only work when you provide credentials.
    Very strange, we will investigate this.

Do you see the greenwave devices in the list of devices inside imperihome?
    (Do a refresh first).
    If not: inside pulsestation, in advanced settings of imperihome, you can choose to send more devices to Imperihome.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

hgravatar
    Participant

I thought it was strange that I could just connect to the service on iOS without my credentials. Just let us know what you find out.

I got it working. I didn’t provide a name for the device on the Zwave service page. As soon as I did that it started working. However, when I add a location on that page, it disappears from the ImperiHome again. Should it do that?

K.Rens
    Admin bbPress

It should not disappear.
    Did you try swiping left/right inside imperihome to move between your rooms?

Fyi: please be clear inside imperihome. They have a dashboard view and a list view.
    I am talking about the list view.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

hgravatar
    Participant

You’re right, it appeared on a different page. I do have a lot of empty pages though in list view from Imperihome. Why does Pulsestation create those? I just have 2 switches, 2 camera’s, a controller, yahoo weather service and a scene (blocky) running. In Imperihome I start with three empty pages, than one camera (setup as a different system), the weather, an empty page, the 2 switches on 1 page, and finally the blockly on 1 page. Are the three pages the controller and the 2 virtual devices (camera’s)? What is the fourth page then?

K.Rens
    Admin bbPress

I would need screenshots.
    But for every location there is a page.

Scenes have a specific page
    Camera’s have a specific page
    And an empty page is probably because some device has an empty location.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

hgravatar
    Participant

I added for all devices a location. In PulseStation dashboard interface it shows correctly. All locations are displayed with the correct devices. In Perihome however I still see various empty pages in list view. All locations are mentioned including extra because of the camera system which was added separately.

7 sujets de 1 à 7 (sur un total de 7)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.