Lamella Angle with Fibaro Roller Shutter

Domotica gratuit Forums Feature requests Lamella Angle with Fibaro Roller Shutter

Ce sujet a 9 réponses, 2 participants et a été mis à jour par  LaplaceII, il y a 1 an et 4 mois.

10 sujets de 1 à 10 (sur un total de 10)
  • Auteur

LaplaceII
    Participant

Hi there,

I integrated the Fibaro Roller Shutter (v02) into the PulseStation and generated a panel to drive my venetian blinds up and down. Works fine!
    I’m just wondering about how I can adjust the angle of the lamellas of the venetian blinds?:
    1. Which panel is the right one to set the angle for the lamellas? If there is one, which parameters do I have to adress/adjust?
    2. Is there a chance to generate a panel which ist able to drive the blinds completely/partly up and down (like dimmer panel) in combination with a lamella angle positioning (e.g. in %)?
    3. Is this possible in the ImperiHome Application?

Lot of questions…but I found nothing to i in this forum…

Thanks in advance for you response!
    LaplaceII

Mika
    Mika
    Admin bbPress

Hi,

it’s the first time I heard someone using it with lamellas…

If you can give me which property I need to integrate, I’ll create a specific panel for you.

For Imperihome, I dont think it’s possible (for the moment) to integrate the lamellas.
    I’ll take a look into their API to what it’s possible to do.

Mika

LaplaceII
    Participant

Hi,

sorry for may late reply…
    For me the perfect panel for venetian blinds should have;
    – two arrows (one for up and one for down)
    – a pause button
    – a text field for the percentage of covered window by venetian blind
    – a slider (like the dimmer panel) to set the lamella angle of the roller blind. The parameter behind it could be time depended.

Hope this helps….
    I would be very thankful ist such a panel would be provided.
    e.g. in the Fibaro Home Center it is integrated…

Mika
    Mika
    Admin bbPress

I put it on my todo list but for the next few days I’ll have less time for personnal reason…

LaplaceII
    Participant

Hi Mika,

thanks for the new 1.3 version of PulseStation! Works fine so far!

I’m just wondering if it is now possbile to set the lamella angle for my venetian blinds (see our previous conversation)?

Would be great to hear from you!
    LaplaceII

Mika
    Mika
    Admin bbPress

Right I didnt forget that.
    Now I’ll just take some days for the end of the years and then I’ll look at your panel.

Will take a look of what fibaro propose just to see…

Mika
    Mika
    Admin bbPress

Can you tell me how you manage your lamella actually ?

Which property determine the lamella angle ?
    For the moment, the slider allow you to open your venitian bling at a certain level ?

What is missing, only the lamella angle ? (the start/stop can be done by determine a certain level)

LaplaceII
    Participant

Hello,

sorry had some days off…

Currently I’m not able to control the lamella angle. I saw the possibility in the manual of the fibaro roller shutter (http://www.fibaro.com/manuals/de/FGRM-222/FGRM-222-DE-A-v1.00.pdf see first page fifth columm).

I guess the lamella angle can be controlled by time. I already tried to do so with the extended command list of the roller shutter within pulsestation. Without success…might be my fault…

Setting the level is no problem…

Looking foward for your answer!
    LaplaceII

LaplaceII
    Participant

Hi Mika,

just wondering how my request is developing.
    I’m totally unsecure which parameter is determining the lamella angle. I just saw that this is possible in the Fibaro Home Center. For me there are still some parameters unclear.
    In the Tab2 (see attachm.) of the Fibaro Roller Shutter Properties there are some parameters which could play a role:
    – Dimmning Duration
    – Step Sie
    – Button Inc and Dec (Inclination? and Declination?)
    Perhaps also Tab4 could help. Parameters:
    – Roller Shutter operating modes
    – In Venetian Blind mode the parameter determines time of full turn of the lamellas

However if I creat a blockly rule I tried to controll the lamella angle with the parameter Switch (set to true or false). I tried to program it time dependend, but the smallest unit in the block time is 1 second. This is to high for a lamella angle setting.

Do you have a proposal?

Michael

LaplaceII
    Participant

Sorry, how can I add an attachment?

10 sujets de 1 à 10 (sur un total de 10)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.