Please take a look a this blocky scene

Domotica gratuit Forums How can I …? Synology NAS Please take a look a this blocky scene

Ce sujet a 5 réponses, 3 participants et a été mis à jour par  K.Rens, il y a 1 an et 8 mois.

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)
  • Auteur

Jodox
    Participant

I would like to use the Fibaro wall plug with my washing machine in the basement and have Pulse Station flash a red LED in the apartment when the washing machine is done.

So this scene should only be active if there is a power draw at all. (The washing machine is turned on.) The lamp should only flash if the power draw is below a certain treshold. (The machine is not working hard anymore -> the washing cycle is done.

scene washing machine

I tested the scene a water boiler plugged into the Fibaro wall plug. The LED always blinks.

And I have two questions:
    Is there any way to see what power draw the Fibaro wall plug reports to Pulse Station?
    Is there any way to stop a scene from being executed even if the right values are true? (Can I tick it off somewhere and mark it as inactive?)

• Ce sujet a été modifié le il y a 1 an et 8 mois par  Jodox. Raison: image repaired

Jodox
    Participant

scene washing machine

Had problems posting the image. Sorry.

Mika
    Mika
    Admin bbPress

Dont see your image.

Normally you can find the power consumption via the properties of your device inside the zwave service.

I dont know what kind of scene do you have but there is no way to stop a scene for the moment.
    You have to add some “if…else” block to change the variable of a device and then your scene wont run anymore.

Jodox
    Participant

So what image-hoster do you usally use to post images in forums? I used Postimg.org

The URL to the image is: The http://s22.postimg.org/8yem2psmp/Waschmaschine.jpg

In the properties of the Fibaro Wall Plug, there are two power fields which display 0 W, even if the water boiler is running and the LED-ring of the plug displays that a lot of power is being used. These fields don’t seem to update. The only field that’s updating is the energy-field wich displays 0.11 KWh right now.

Greetings, Jodox

Mika
    Mika
    Admin bbPress

And is the “energy-field” is different when there are comsumption ?

Maybe you have to use that one.
    (I see the image now)

K.Rens
    Admin bbPress

My Fibaro wall plug tells me the “Power” value correctly, in Watts.
    I indeed also have 2 “Power” fields, one is always wrong, the other one is correct.

I usually do trial and error to find out which one of the 2 Power parameters is correct.

It’s strange it does not update for you. You could try looking at the parameters of your plug, how often it reports power usage.
    For me I see it +/- every 30 seconds, also visible in the zwave logs.

I have the same set-up, an sms is sent once the washing machine is done (no power used).
    I then also shut down the wall plug and put this in the IF statement to stop the scene from running.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

6 sujets de 1 à 6 (sur un total de 6)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.