Support of Fibaro Relay Switch FGS-212

Domotica gratuit Forums Feature requests Support of Fibaro Relay Switch FGS-212

Ce sujet a 3 réponses, 3 participants et a été mis à jour par Mika Mika, il y a 1 an et 10 mois.

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur

coldbringer
    Participant

Hey,

I have the Fibaro Relay Switch FGS-212. PulseStation does not correctly identify it. Could you please provide support?

When I look at the files in the folder \PulseStation\services\zwave\config\Fibaro the device cannot be found. But there is a config file for the Fibaro Relay Switch FGS-221 and FGS-211. I bet these two are very similar to the one I have. Can I somehow deal with this by myself?

Thx
    Carlos

Mika
    Mika
    Admin bbPress

These files come from the OpenZwave library.
    If you want eventually add the corresponding files before the next update of the service, you can consult the source code of the openzwave library and add the files (if they exist) manually.
    Then restart the zwave service (maybe clear the config file before)

mili
    Participant

Hi,

I cant’t find the information : which version of OpenZWave is used in each version of PulseStation ?
    I think that this information is useful at each PulseStation release (in the changelog).

Particularly, I don’t know if the Nodon Octan switch (which is integrated since end of august in Openzwave) is supported in PulseStation.

Thanks for the ood job, however !
    M

Mika
    Mika
    Admin bbPress

You can find the version of OpenZwave in the log file.
    THis is the first row. But I dont think that this version change with every release.

I’ll do a new release of the zwave service next week. The version of the openzwave lib will be from the month of september.

Mika

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.