Using Scenes on Dashboards

Domotica gratuit Forums How can I …? Synology NAS Using Scenes on Dashboards

Ce sujet a 9 réponses, 4 participants et a été mis à jour par  RoyalTaz, il y a 2 ans et 2 mois.

10 sujets de 1 à 10 (sur un total de 10)
  • Auteur

coldbringer
    Participant

Hi,

me again. Trying to figure out basic things. And again it’s about the Fibaro Roller Shutter.

For the use on PulseStation Dashboards (and also in ImperiHome App) I would like to create a control interface similar to the normal physical switches next to my windows. Therefore, I would like to have three buttons: open, shut, halfway. Only to control the one roller shutter for starters. Now how do I do that?

I tried the following: I created a scene in Blockly with only one block in it: Z-Wave and then the second block that allows to set a value. Then there are multiple options: Switch, Level, Open, Close, Step Size, Inc, Dec. Let’s say I want a scene that closes my roller shutter all the way. Do I need to set “Close” to “true”? Or what?

My experiments didn’t quite do what I expected. Instead, the roller shutter kept doing weird things every few minutes, all day long. Only when I deleted the prepared scenes, it would stop moving randomly.

Thanks for helping me get started
    Carlos

coldbringer
    Participant

And then: Can I create one control item for dashboards that has multiple buttons or do I need multiple elements with only one button each?

What type of panel would I use? Simple Value seems to be for displaying purposes only. One button panel can activate scene, but I’m looking for a “3 button panel” or something like that.

I would assume that a button is then used to activate a pre-configured scene. Correct?

Thanks again

Mika
    Mika
    Admin bbPress

I think that if you click on the “generate panel” button it will create the needed panels for your network.
    And you should have a panel for the roller shutter.

Mikael

RoyalTaz
    Participant

Hi Coldbringer.

Have you managed to make your 3-button module?
    Because I’m also trying to make it (open / close / 50%)
    The LOV selectors do not have a live action, so they do not suit me.

Rgds.

K.Rens
    Admin bbPress

From my experience you may need to delete all your existing panels in the dashboard, press save, reload and then press the generate panels button.

If you use blocky and you do not want the scenes to be run automatically every minute, you need to drag in a block called “Run scene manually” or “Run manually”.
    Then it will only execute if you press a button.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

RoyalTaz
    Participant

Hi !

I’ve made that (clear all / save / regen / and add “run scene manually) but same problem.

To my Dashboard, it’s ok, i’ve my 3 buttons :

And i’ve try the two method in this picture, but always KO, my roller don’t move :'(

PS : I’m French, if it’s more simple 😉

K.Rens
    Admin bbPress

Ok, I see the 3 buttons, I see the blocky rules, but they are not linked.
    Mika is the expert on this, but both blocky rules look fine, they just do not get called from the buttons, from what I see.

I’ll escalate to Mika, he can tell you better how to do this.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

RoyalTaz
    Participant

It’s OK !!!

I’ve finally find my way :

I’ve tested all actions, and i’ve find the good addition.
    There are 5 seconds of latency, but it does not matter, the main thing is that it works.

I hope it can serve others.

Rgds.

K.Rens
    Admin bbPress

Owh, I wouldn’t expect it to be a device event, that’s for motion etc usually.
    Glad you found it.
    It’s one of the few things I do not have to test, a roller shutter 😉

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

RoyalTaz
    Participant

Link a roller shutter with the variable of Yahoo weather sunset is a pretty good option, you should test 😉

10 sujets de 1 à 10 (sur un total de 10)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.