Zipato RGBW bulb

Domotica gratuit Forums Report a bug Zipato RGBW bulb

Mots-clés : 

Ce sujet a 7 réponses, 4 participants et a été mis à jour par  K.Rens, il y a 1 an et 8 mois.

8 sujets de 1 à 8 (sur un total de 8)
  • Auteur

Maybe
    Participant

In my opinion this device is supported by OZW but I can’t manage to add it in PS.

K.Rens
    Admin bbPress

Hi,

Which steps did you try to add it?
    Did you use a usb key with a push button, or did you try the “add device” function?

I think it should be supported (once it is plugged in).

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

Maybe
    Participant

I think that (at least in my configuration setup) the “add device” option isn’t working properly.
    Also there is a huge “lag” in displaying the right information on my screen what ever page I choose.
    Since the “add device”option doesn’t work for me I added the bulb with the button on the stick, but the node appeared after some 30 minutes or so (and in those minutes I posted it as a bug).

When in http://IP-address/PulseStation/#/dashboard I can slide whatever I like but the light won’t turn on no matter what color or brightness value.
    The value slider and also the “white” slider jump back to value 0.

Same problem with another light switch, it turns off automatically while the light actually is still on.
    (The light was turned on manually because the button in dashboard only changes the icon but does not actually switch the device)

• Cette réponse a été modifiée le il y a 1 an et 10 mois par  Maybe.
    Mika
    Mika
    Admin bbPress

For the zwave, I’m depending of the openzwave library, probably the message was sent to the library but she didnt run it directly…
    It happens sometimes to me but I dont have to wait 30min (maybe 1 or 2)…

Villanelle06
    Participant

Hello, my name is Romuald and am in France
    I try to migrate my current configuration since Veralight to PS.
    Already, thank you for this software and all the inclusive information. I have Raspberry but also use Synology with an USB key Z-Stick S2.
    I meet problémes with the gestrion of the module Zipato RGBW Bulb for 2 bulbs of my son.
    Having to install the plugin RGB, I thought of having a disk for the choice of colors.
    I am in front of 6 bars only the level of intensity of which is functional. I do not thus manage to make vary the banners of each of 4 colors.
    Thank you for telling me if there is another plugin/parameters or if this one is going to evolve.

Thank you Romuald

Romuald Débutant

K.Rens
    Admin bbPress

Hi Romuald,

I don’t have a Zipato RGBW bulb, so I cannot test it.
    But I agree the RGBW panel itself deserves some redesign.
    I’ll try to get my Fibaro rgbw set-up and once I have finished my google Nest integration, I will work on a redesigned version of that panel.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

Villanelle06
    Participant

Hello K.Rens and thank you for your answer,
    I spent some modules wallplug under PS and really I estimate this solution.
    Modules pilot very well with Imperihome but do not appear any more in graphic Dashboard.
    Certainly a stupidity from me …
    To let appear a new module with Imperihome, I reboot the api on my phone by emptying its memory hides.
    You designe the panels ? I am very impressed.

Thank you

Romuald

Romuald Débutant

K.Rens
    Admin bbPress

Hi,

Mika designed all current panels 😉
    But nothing prevens anyone of us to change the code or create new panels, it’s quite easy.

You can manage the items that appear in your dashboard in the administration section.
    You can also press the “Generate panels” button to generate them automatically.
    They should then all be their inside PulseStation front-end.

Inside Imperihome you need to press the reload (refresh) button.
    It will then load all your devices and put them in the list.
    If this is not your problem you will need to describe your issue with more details, so I can understand it 🙂

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

8 sujets de 1 à 8 (sur un total de 8)

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.