- Warn me when there is motion and the alarm is turned on
- Verify who is at home and when (eg: disable alarm when you come home)
- Use an RFID tag to unlock doors or disable the alarm
- Notify for danger – for example if your children are heading for the stairs.
- Randomize your lights to signal potential burglars that you are at home.
- Warn you about water leaks in your basement or summerhouse.
- Get warned when there is fire or smoke
- View your camera’s
- SMS and e-mail notifications
- Free Pushover notification on your phone
- Sense if the oven or other potential hazard is left unattended.
- Automatically turn off the lights in your home when you leave.
- Reduce the temperature when nobody is at home to save energy.
- Manage heating for different rooms and floors.
- Monitor the energy consumption in your home.
- Turn on lights for x minutes when you enter a room.
- Save money
- Save the planet
- Control your WeMo devices
- Only turn on the screen of your tablet when you walk in front of it
- Have your coffee ready in the morning when you wake up.
- Open my blinds when my alarm clock goes off.
- Preheating the car when you are preparing to leave for work.
- Play your favorite music when you are making dinner, and let the music follow you wherever you walk around in the house.
- Multi-home monitoring
- Washing machine: ready
- Welcome me with lights
- Let your house tell you the weather or say ‘Welcome home’
- Control your house from your mobile phone (android or iOS)
- Control your house by sending an email to it
- Use remotes to control any device or set of devices
- View & control all your devices on a floor plan (image of your house)
- Use IR to control your aircondition and fans
Games, video, audio and fun
- Use infrared to control your TV
- Broadcast video on your screens
- Control you multi-room Audio
- Pool / Spa
- Say hi to your girlfriend
- Have your lights interact with the video games you are playing and feel as if you were in the middle of it.
- Order food delivery (eg. via SMS, api call, …)
- Color lights
Comfort & temperature
- Control the temperature from your phone, even when you are away
- Close the blinds & shades if the sun is shining inside
- Depending on the weather forecast, do not heat in the morning
- Monitor the temperature in every room
- Pre-heat your house when driving home
Garden & nature
- Get a notification if your house plants are thirsty
- Get alerted when your plants are getting too hot or too much direct sunlight
- Follow up the fertilizer level of your plants
- Start the lawn sprinklers if it hasn’t rained in a few days. Great when doing the rain dance doesn’t help.
- Turn on the garden lights in the evening or when motion is detected
- Turn off electricity when irrigation started
- Weather based actions
Example to set this up: buy a Parrot flower power and connect to it via the PulseStation ifttt service.
- Warn me for leaks
- Remind me
- Weather forecast
- Rain close cover
- Start spa
- Color lights
- Receive a notification (email or SMS) when your stocks (shares) rise or decline
- Save energy (all-off switch, smart power saving rules, …)
- Save water (only water plants if it’s not going to rain, warn for water leaks, …)
- Save gas (only heat your house when you are at home, …)
- Buy your hardware much cheaper via our store