Reageer op: Dashboard panel for directly manipulating values

Gratis domotica Forums Feature requests Dashboard panel for directly manipulating values Reageer op: Dashboard panel for directly manipulating values

Kiet79
Bijdrager

Hi Mika,

thanks for your very fast answers!
My use case is as follows:
I want to be able to set (increase / decrease) the temperature for one or all my danfoss thermostats via smartphone. Currently this is not supported by ImperiHome, so I use panels.
Since the thermostats only talk to the controller default every 300 sec (min. every 60s), it doesn’t make sense to directly edit the temperatures. Instead I use a virtual value (and a virtual lov) to define the new set point temperature which also will be immediately displayed. The set point then is taken over by the thermostats during their next communication with the controller.

As I said, everything works fine except for the very slow reaction on clicking the lov panel until the dashboard is updated with the new value for the virtual value (changed in blockly). It would be great to have an integrated panel for directly manipulating virtual values including an event, which informs about the change (for reacting in blockly on it).

BTW.: You said, you cannot update the panels that often because of performance. Is it possible to enable the user to define the update interval?