Reageer op: Port-porblems to connect synology and impery home

Gratis domotica Forums How can I …? Synology NAS Port-porblems to connect synology and impery home Reageer op: Port-porblems to connect synology and impery home

Superperle
Bijdrager

I finally managed to solve the Problem!

I overread somthin ind FAQ…. Maybe one can write that more clearly in the FAQ, that not only I have that problem
Mainly my prblem was th identify where in wich program to do what….

Problem 1…. in old text 1:
The administration panel inside the program Pulse-Station ist ment!!! I did not install this Plugin….. That was my problem, why it did not run!!!!!!
I found that yesterday! Nobody was listening on port 4070….. so there was naturally nothing answering the calls!

Room for missinterpretation is talso in point 4 of the discription.

Firewalls are im my place usually in the router…. Here the firewall of my NAS-Box synology was ment!!!! So I was alwasy looking in the router and not the NAS-BOX. Maybe we can add this to the description… Sure one also (in addition) hase to open a port in the router, if he/she wants to connect over the internet…..Than open two ports…

Its also not stated, that the port to be opend should be a TCP port… in my router also an other option was stated and I did not know which option to chose…

I am a Computerdummy so I need highly specific rules… or a video could be nice…
now it works. Now Ih have to overcome tne next problem… correct blocky rules…

Old Text:
1) Inside the administration panel, go to the store and install the Imperihome service.

2) Once it’s installed, install the Imperihome app.
There is a free version of the app available in Google Play store.
Note: the Imperihome iOS app will be launched in the coming weeks. It’s currently being tested.

3) Go to settings inside the app, open “My systems”, tap on “Add a new system”, choose for the “Imperihome Standard System”.
Fill in following url: http://IP:4070 (replace IP with the IP of your PulseStation server).
Also provide the login and password from PulseStation.

4) Press next and verify the system was detected. If not: open port 4070 in your firewall (needed on Synology for instance).

Many THANKS for the SUPPORT!!!!! You were very quick to answer… very nice

Stefan