Backup Raspberry

Gratis domotica Forums How can I …? Raspberry Pi Backup Raspberry

Dit onderwerp bevat 7 reacties, heeft 2 stemmen, en is het laatst gewijzigd door  LaplaceII 2 maanden, 1 week geleden.

8 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 8 (van in totaal 8)
  • Auteur

LaplaceII
    Bijdrager

Hello,

I installed PulseStation on a Raspberry Pi. I configured Services and created some Backups with the Backup service. The Backups are shown in the service. However, in the folder /var/www/html/PulseStationBackup i dont find the Backups. Are they Saved somewhere Else? Or did i configure the Service/folder wrong?

Thanks vor your quick replace!
    Michael

K.Rens
    Sleutelbeheerder

Normally the backups are indeed saved inside the PulseStationBackup folder.
    Check whether access rights are ok on this folder, you can “chmod 777 /var/www/html/PulseStationBackup” via ssh
    If not I will need to look at it together with you.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

LaplaceII
    Bijdrager

Hello Koen,

I tried the chmod Command. Situation has not changed…Do you have another hint?

Regards Michael

LaplaceII
    Bijdrager

Hello Koen,

any idea to solve my problem?
    I’m not sure if the following points are dependent to my problem. What I recognized is that the new raspberry versions install mariadb10 and php7. So the older versions (mariadb5 and php5) are not longer integrated in the stretch library (before jessie). Is that critical for the use of PulseStation on a raspberry?

Regards
    Michael

LaplaceII
    Bijdrager

Hello Koen,

would be great if we can get in contact to solve my problem. When do you have time for a remote meeting?

Regards
    Michael

LaplaceII
    Bijdrager

Hi Koen,

is there a slot to get in direct contact about Raspberry installation?

Thanks
    Michael

K.Rens
    Sleutelbeheerder

I’ll send you a message for personal support.

Kind regards,
    K.Rens

LaplaceII
    Bijdrager

Hello,
    Currently PS is not working with php7 only php5. For Raspberrys which are not linked to the jessie repository php5 cannot be installed by PS. Linking the jessie repository is described in the net.
    Furthermore it is important that all files in the ../PulseStation folder have www-data rights.
    If Backup service is not running properly create a folder /usr/share/PulseStationBackup
    Regards
    Michael

8 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 8 (van in totaal 8)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.