Roller Shutter 2 FGRM-222 Parameters

Gratis domotica Forums How can I …? Synology NAS Roller Shutter 2 FGRM-222 Parameters

12 berichten aan het bekijken - 16 tot 27 (van in totaal 27)
  • Auteur
    LoJaume
    Bijdrager

Thank you!

Now, I think it’s all working fine
    I can move my roller shutters changing level parameter from “0” to “99”. I can change it from Dashboard, from Imperihome and with a programmed scene in Blocky.
    And now, I finally see the real position (level) in Imperihome and Dashboard

Perhaps, I’d like to see in Dashboard something like a roller shutter, not a bulb.

RoyalTaz
    Bijdrager

Hello.

For me, the auto generating mode in dashboard worked.
    It maked the job and i can correctly see all my rollers.
    Try to remove all item, and try the auto-mode. (Or try manually but it can take time if you have many roller :P)

LoJaume
    Bijdrager

Yes, it works.
    The default icon is a bulb, but can be changed by a window in personalization tab.

Merci!

djandib
    Bijdrager

Hi!
    I installed the Roller Shutter FGRM-222 correct and it works fine after some beginner faults 😉
    My Question:
    With which parameter may I set the endpoint manual?
    e.g. 100% should always be 20 cm above the ground (e.g.for cat) and not totally closed.

Thanx

LoJaume
    Bijdrager

My recent experience. Be carefull, I’m also a beginner :o)
    – The parameter to change is “level”, which takes values between 0 (closed) and 99 (opened). Try a low value. You can create a scene to put roller shutter at this value.
    – First, you have to calibrate the roller shutter (with “force calibrate” parameter). Be sure you added a line in a file to add this device, as explained Mika in this post.

If you need “always” the roller shutter 20 cm above, you can also set the limits directly with two screws in the engine, but it’s not an elegant solution.

• Deze reactie is gewijzigd 5 jaren, 9 maanden geleden door LoJaume.
    djandib
    Bijdrager

@LoJaume:
    The Shutter is already calibrated.

I smiled about your idea with the 2 screws…
    I had yesterday the same idea, but easiest way: I`ll take a wooden chair, put it in the terracedoor and force again calibration…

Sometimes easiest solutions are best 😉

coldbringer
    Bijdrager

hey, I am a bit confused. Why use a chair to block the roller blinds when you can set the level to, let’s say, 50 out of 99 to leave enough space for the cat to get through?

LoJaume
    Bijdrager

Yes, I’m also confused.
    My roller shutter engine has two factory screws to set the limits. They are set by installator when the shutter was installed on first time. This is the “hardware calibration”. You can modify theese limits, but you have to disassemble the cover to access engine.
    Then, when you calibrate the Fibaro module, it learns its hardware limits to allow software to know the level and other device parameters. This is the “software calibration”.

Putting a wooden chair is a good idea, but I think there are more elegant solutions. You can talk with your cat about that. 🙂

djandib
    Bijdrager

Let me unconfuse you:
    I thought, that the calibration detects itself maximum Close.
    So my purpose with the chair was to tell the rollo, what`s maximum.
    I tried, but when I took away the chair and close again the rolle, it went down to bottom and was 100% dark.
    So, I don`t understand, why to make a auto calibration…..

I didn`t think about the screws IN the shutter. Have to look, if I will find them.

@coldbringer: My idea was to say 100% close means stop 20 cm above bottom. Use the XX% icon at a mobile isn`t as comfortable as just to swipe right or left. 😉

I´ll look for the screws 😉

coldbringer
    Bijdrager

You could create a scene with the desired level and simply launch that. But it looks like you’re prefering the robust, hardware-oriented way 😉

LoJaume
    Bijdrager

Well, I have two roller shutters with FGRM-222 working well. I have an easy Blocky rule, and every night they close at 23h, and they open half an hour before sunrise, and it has been working fine for some days.

But this morning, both roller shutters were still down at 8:30. I checked all Pulse Station services were good and then, I opened both rollers through Imperihome.

The question is: what has failed? The Yahoo Weather service? The zwave service? In other words, is this system reliable?

LoJaume
    Bijdrager

Well, it seems that Yahoo weather service doesn’t work from 1-Mars. I changed my rule from sunrise to fixed time.

12 berichten aan het bekijken - 16 tot 27 (van in totaal 27)
  • Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.