september 6, 2015 om 1:43 pm #1103
all the parameters that I displayed come from the OpenZwave librairy.
Maybe openzwave doesnt call it “Parameter 20” but normally it should be there.
Is the status of your device still “Probe” or is it “Complete” now ?
Maybe I have to test the device by myself to be sure…september 6, 2015 om 2:07 pm #1104
That’s a great idea! It’s a fantastic device, if only it worked :-))
I am experimenting a bit more. The one sensor is in “Probe” status (what is that?) but transmitting a temperature. It even updated the values a couple of times!! Hooray. A bit strange though. I went from 25.7 to 24.7 to 23.7 and is now stuck at 22.7, which is not the correct value. Another thermometer says 20.2
After a reset and re-inclusion of the second sensor it is now stuck in “SecurityReport” mode. What is that supposed to tell me? This one currently is not sending a temperature.september 6, 2015 om 2:31 pm #1107
Ah, using parameter 21 (which is not shown either) you can set the threshold for the temperature change to be reported. Standard value is 1°C, that explains the values I mentioned above.september 7, 2015 om 6:38 am #1110
Can you send me by mail the file /web/PulseStation/data/zwave.json and zwcfg*.xml ?
See if you can find the parameter 21 in the properties.
Mikaelseptember 9, 2015 om 11:02 am #1140
good job!!! I re-included one of the two sensors and after a while it was in “Probe” status (which seems to be the correct status for wake-up devices). The properties tab shows all relevant parameters of the smoke sensor that are listed in the manual. That includes parameter 20 and 21 for the temperature. Excellent!!!!
But still, I have issues :-).
1. With this sensor, I cannot modify the values. I have tried many times last night and today, newly entered values for parameters 20 and 21 will not be saved. Any ideas?
2. With my second sensor I did the same procedure, but it doesn’t work. The sensor remains in “SecurityReport” status and does neither transmit the temperature nor show the fibaro smoke sensor specific parameters in the properties tab. Any help with that?
Many thanks, have a good dayseptember 9, 2015 om 11:04 am #1141
I can send the files, no problem. Just give me your email address.september 9, 2015 om 12:58 pm #1144
It’s a “wake-up” device so the value will be effective after the next wake up.
For your second one, just check the distance between your controller and the device.september 9, 2015 om 8:46 pm #1145
1) No, it doesn’t happen. I have waited 3x the wake-up interval, the values do not change. Regarding this, a little idea came to my mind: If it really worked the way you said you should display the current value (currently set in the device) plus the input box (value to be set in the next wake-up phase). That way the user can distinguish between the two.
2) Good idea, I put the sensor right next to the diskstation. The temperature is now being submitted. But this sensor still won’t show me all the cool fibaro parameters that I can see for the other smoke sensor. Another idea?
Thanks againseptember 10, 2015 om 7:11 am #1148
I think that Koen has bought a smoke sensor. Just wait a little bit and we’ll come back to you…september 10, 2015 om 9:49 pm #1149
cool!! fibaro should give you free stuff for testingseptember 11, 2015 om 10:39 am #1153K.RensSleutelbeheerder
Fibaro does not give away free stuff + they even charged me more to buy their products for testing then if I would buy it in a local store here 😉
With the weekend in between, I expect delivery of the smoke sensor Tuesday or Wednesday.
K.Rensseptember 11, 2015 om 4:22 pm #1156PeteBijdrager
I also just bought a Fibaro Smoke Detector and I would be glad to help and test things. 🙂
@coldbringer you mentioned that you were able to change the wake up interval manually, how did you do that? Changing the wakeup interval under Services -> Zwave -> smoke detector page 5 does not work for me…
Is it possible to poll the sensor with blockly?
The Block “Refresh Device Information” does not seem to do that…
Peteseptember 11, 2015 om 7:53 pm #1161
no I am still unable to change the parameters either. I haven’t played with blockly in a while…
@Koen: Funny attitude there at Fibaro?! DataWize Ltd seems to have good prices for Fibaro stuff. http://www.datawize-smarthomes.com/september 15, 2015 om 8:27 pm #1189
Hey @K.Rens, have you received the hardware yet?
cheersseptember 15, 2015 om 8:39 pm #1190K.RensSleutelbeheerder
Probably, but I haven’t been home yet this week.
Sorry, will probably only be able to check it next week, when I’m home again.
- Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.