GreenIQ is leading the smart garden revolution and introduces the innovative Smart Garden Hub. The Hub controls your garden’s irrigation scheduling based on current and forecasted weather, and saves up to 50% of your outdoor water consumption. The Smart Garden Hub connects to the internet via your home Wi-Fi and it is easy to install and setup.
It can be controlled from anywhere, at anytime using an app that works on your iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, PC or Mac.
The Smart Garden Hub is the only device that allows you to connect to a wide variety of smart devices and sensors. Connect your Hub to soil moisture sensors such as Flower Power and Koubachi, Netatmo weather station, or a flow meter, and save even more water. The Hub can even control your garden lighting based on sunrise and sunset schedules.
Cutting edge technology
- Fully controllable from any iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, PC, Mac and other web-enabled devices
- Web app that runs on your web browser. No need for any software or app installation
- Supports wired, Wi-Fi and Cellular internet connections
- Cloud technology allows you to access your Smart Garden Hub from anywhere, anytime
Fits your garden
- 6 irrigation zones / valves
- Additional master channel for water pump and fertiliser tank
- Supports 24VAC irrigation valves
- Garden lighting control channel
- Waterproof – IP55 certified
- Automatically adjusts irrigation duration based on past, current and forecasted weather
- Irrigation duration can alternatively adjust to user defined monthly irrigation factors
- “Freeze Pause” protects your irrigation system by skipping watering when the temperature falls below 3°C (37°F)
- Controls your garden lighting based on sunrise and sunset
- 24 independent programs
- Configurable start/end time
- Configurable “Days of the Week to Run”
- Supports “Every X Days” periodic irrigation
- Manual irrigation support
- Pairs with Parrot Flower Power Bluetooth sensors
- Pairs with Koubachi Wi-Fi sensors
- Collects weather data from Netatmo weather station and rain gauge
- Connects to a rain sensor
- Connects to a flow meter
- Supports up to 3 analog sensors
Easy to use
- Highly intuitive user interface
- A name and a picture can be assigned to each zone Indicators and reports
- Power and Network LED indicators
- In-app visual indication of zones’ status
- Water consumption savings report
- Use your voice to control irrigation (via Amazon Echo)
- Save up to 50% on your outdoor water consumption.
- Install in under 30 mins. Replaces current irrigation controller.
- Connected Garden – Connects to Parrot Flower Power, Koubachi, Netatmo and IFTTT.
- Works with Nest. Works with Amazon Alexa. Crestron certified.
- Controls landscape lighting based on sunrise and sunset schedule throughout the year