We recommend against buying this device.
With only a few euro’s more, you have a way better device.
We recommend buying the way better Fibaro Wall Plug.
The wall plug SwiiPlug ™ allows you to turn on and off remotely an electrical device (usually a lamp or an appliance) which is plugged into its socket.
SwiiPlug ™ is one of the smaller Z-Wave® plus plugs available on the European market.
It is suitable for wireless switching Z-Wave incandescent lamps and for halogen lamps and LED (all types of transformers).
The SwiidPlug ™ can be operated manually by pressing the local button which then acts as an on / off switch and can be controlled remotely by Z-Wave® plus radio.
- Turns on and off remotely any kind of electrical device plugged into its socket
- Among the smaller remote-controlled market taken
- ON / OFF control of the local support via the built-in button
- Association Capacity Z-Wave® plus
- Suitable for all types of lamp bulbs
- Module type: receiver Z-Wave plus
- Power supply: 230V ± 10% – 50Hz
- Max Power: 3600W
- Protection: IP20
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave® (SDK 4.55)
- Radio frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Display on / off: blue and yellow LEDs on the function button
- Dimensions: 60.0 x 49.0 x 60.5 mm
Note: if you want to know how much power your plug consumes, we recommend buying the Fibaro Wall Plug.