Multisensor 4 in 1
The multifunctional nature of this product allows you to detect motion, monitor the opened/closed status of any opening object, and measure a room’s ambient temperature and light intensity.
It can be used either to detect intruders or to automatically trigger other Z-Wave devices when activated.
Primarily intended for use as a door/window sensor, the Multisensor Quad consists of a sensor and a magnet.
One piece mounts on the door/window frame, and the other mounts on the door/window itself. When the two components separate, the sensor reports that the door/window is open.
- Door/window sensor, motion, temperature and illuminance sensor in one device
- Primarily used as a door/window sensor, it consists of two parts, a magnet and a sensor
- The new Z-Wave 500 series chip supports multichannel operation and higher data rates (9.6/40/100kbps)
- The higher output power enhances communication range(+5dBm output power as compared to -2.5dBm 300 series)
- Door/window status and battery status auto-report
- Can be used with various Z-Wave networks/controllers, regardless of the manufacturers
- Very low power consumption
- Low battery indication
- LED indicator
- Over-the-air firmware update
- Tamperproof protection
- Easy installation
CR123A lithium battery, 1500mAh
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE -10°C ~ 40°C
- TEMPERATURE DETECT RANGE 0°C ~ 40°C
- TEMPERATURE DETECT ACCURACY ±0.5°C
- ILLUMINATION RANGE 20 Lux ~ 90 Lux
- PIR DETECTION RANGE
- PIR DETECTION ANGLE 90 Deg.
- Up to 40 meters indoor
- 100 meters outdoor (built for indoor use)
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS Sensor: 28 x 25 x 95 mm; Magnet: 12 x 9 x 47 mm
- DEVICE WEIGHT 49g
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS 66 x 21 x 136 mm
- PACKAGE WEIGHT 86g
- ph-psm02 868.42 MHz (EU)