Here we are, the first update of PulseStation.
- Graphic menu
- Graphic Panel for the database’s devices
- Zwave Service : Bug fix for the sensor devices
- Core Service : Add security authentication for the http request
- Core Service : Queing system for basic NAS especially (use_stack in the advances properties)
- Edisio Service : Prepare the code for the Edisio protocol
- Languages : Nederlands, Deutsch and Spanish
- IFTTT : Service to use the IFTTT Maker channel
- Blockly : Block to refresh the zwave devices informations
How to install?
Note : Make a backup before updating your system!
Connect to your PulseStation administration panel and go to “Software Update”.
You should see an exclamation point to indicate that a new version is available.
Simply click on the update button and wait until the update finished.
Once it’s done refresh the page and update the services.
You may have to restart the core service.
- Rpi Version
- Edisio Service
- My Pulse Station